While some Facebook users and firmed vowed to give up Facebook, those generally doing so are in the minority. You must try but there is no escaping the giant.
Judging by Facebook first-quarter outcomes, released recently, utilization and revenue continue to hike. Given below are the highlights:
Facebook users are more active than ever
- Almost 1.28 billion folks utilize Facebook on a monthly basis, up 15% from last year.
- 802 million folks utilize Facebook each day, an increase of 21% year over year.
Mobile is in the trend
- 609 million users on average visit Facebook on their mobile devices each day which is an increase of 4 percent over the time.
- 59 percent of Facebook advertising revenue comes from mobile
- Complete revenue for the first quarter if up by 72% from the 2013 first quarter ($2.5 billion vs. $1.5 billion). Gain rose to $642 million from $219 million last year.
- With most being produced from the mobile, advertising revenue was $2.27 billion which is up 82 percent from the same quarter last year.
Instagram will remain advertisement free for now
During the earnings call, Sherly Sandberg, Chief Operating Officer told that in terms of Instagram, the firm is very dedicated on consumer growth and it moves steadily and deliberately on monetization. So there is no requirement or the urge to ramp as soon as they can possibly could.
Facebook is one such social media networking site that is following the way of Friendster or MySpace much to Mark Zuckenberg’s surprise. The founder of Facebook told he has actually predicted for a long time that eventually that will level out and it was anticipated that would decrease, but actually it continues to enhance much to their surprise and job.